COMING FALL 2015!
Why is Charleston called America’s Most Historic City?
Why has Charleston been named the #1 City in America by Conde Naste Traveler four years in a row?
Mark Jones’ fascinating new book will show you why! These 40 fast-paced chapters not only explore the odd and unusual, but also some of the most important events in American history.
Did you know that Charleston:
- had the first female editor of a newspaper?
- organized the first independent government in the American colonies?
- had the first American imprisoned in the Tower of London?
- had the first passenger railroad in America?
- fired the first shot of the War (Between The States)?